Social Services Contacts
The quickest and easiest way to get benefits info quickly.
Click above to go to https://www.211ct.org/ (211 Connecticut)
Click Search or Take an Assessment at the 211ct link above!
Emergency mobile psychiatric services (EMPS) provide crisis response and crisis stabilization services to children/youth under 18.
Dial 2-1-1 and press 1
Connecting to Care
STEP Program: Specialized Treatment Early in Psychosis (STEP)
For free, 24/7, confidential support contact: PHONE: In Connecticut, dial 2-1-1 and press 1. Outside of CT, dial 800-273-TALK ; TEXT: 741741
Achieve Solutions: Information on more than 200 topics, including depression, substance use, and psychotic disorders.
Help Yourself Help Others: Mental health screening site in your area.
CT Hearing Voices Network (CTHVN): Provides peer support for individuals who have experienced voices, visions and alternative realities.
To Save a Life...
• Realize someone might be suicidal.
• Reach out. Asking the suicide question DOES NOT increase risk.
• Listen. Talking things out can save a life.
• Don’t try to do everything yourself. Get others involved.
• Don’t promise secrecy and don’t worry about being disloyal.
• If persuasion fails, call your mental health center, local hotline, or emergency services.
NEED TO TALK?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or (800) 273-TALK
TRCC ULifeline or 800-273-8255
VeteransCrisisLine.net or 800-273-8255 press 1