5-6 Division - Run .5 miles, Bike 1 mile, Run .5 miles
7-10 Division - Run .5 miles, Bike 2 mile, Run .7 miles
11-17 Division - Run .5 miles, Bike 4 mile, Run 1.5 miles
A FUNDRAISER TO CREATE A SPLASH PAD & PLAYGROUND IN JEWETT CITY!
YOU CAN DU IT! - GRISWOLD
$15 per participant
+ $10 *USAT fee (if not a member)
(not needed IF you participated last year)
*Insurance coverage for races, able to run national races, membership for your child
1) $10 fee is an annual youth membership to USA Triathlon
2) It covers any USAT sanctioned event- they only pay the fee once per year
3) It provides insurance for each child if they get hurt
4) The organization sends them a membership card and quarterly magazine with fitness things. It has a special kids section in it.
5) If they already have a USAT number- they do not pay again. They just fill in their membership number and pay the $15 race fee.
6) When a race is sanctioned it means it has met certain safety guidelines and follows certain protocols. I have the sanction application that was completed. Not sure if I sent it to you.
7) I was sent the insurance certificate which I forwarded you and Eric at the park as part of that sanctioned event status.
DEADLINE FOR HAVING YOU NAME ON YOUR BIB: April 27th!
SATURDAY, MAY 20TH at 9 am
Ages 5 - 17
run, bike, run
@ Hopeville State Park
Do You Have Questions?
Call Sharon at: 860.334.5874
or email her