Social Services Contacts
The quickest and easiest way to get benefits info quickly.
Click above to go to https://www.211ct.org/ (211 Connecticut)
Click Search or Take an Assessment at the 211ct link above!
FOR 2.1.1. FAMILY INFO, CLICK HERE
Emergency mobile psychiatric services (EMPS) provide crisis response and crisis stabilization services to children/youth under 18.
Dial 2-1-1 and press 1
Connecting to Care
STEP Program: Specialized Treatment Early in Psychosis (STEP)
For free, 24/7, confidential support contact: PHONE: In Connecticut, dial 2-1-1 and press 1. Outside of CT, dial 800-273-TALK ; TEXT: 741741
Achieve Solutions: Information on more than 200 topics, including depression, substance use, and psychotic disorders.
Help Yourself Help Others: Mental health screening site in your area.
CT Hearing Voices Network (CTHVN): Provides peer support for individuals who have experienced voices, visions and alternative realities.
To Save a Life...
• Realize someone might be suicidal.
• Reach out. Asking the suicide question DOES NOT increase risk.
• Listen. Talking things out can save a life.
• Don’t try to do everything yourself. Get others involved.
• Don’t promise secrecy and don’t worry about being disloyal.
• If persuasion fails, call your mental health center, local hotline, or emergency services.
NEED TO TALK?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or (800) 273-TALK
TRCC ULifeline or 800-273-8255
VeteransCrisisLine.net or 800-273-8255 press 1