SPONSOR OUR EVENT!
BE SEEN BY 4,000+!!
GOLD LEVEL = $500.00
Details: Largest Website Placement, Logo included on all promotions, website linked to event’s homepage, recognition at event, placement on the treasure map to guarantee traffic to your tent, 10‘ x 20’ reserved space, prime event reserved location at by entrance tent.
SILVER LEVEL = $300.00
Details: Medium Website Placement, Logo included on all promotions, website linked to event’s homepage, recognition at event, 10‘ x 10’ reserved space at event.
BRONZE LEVEL = $100.00
Details: Small Website Placement, website linked, 10‘ x 10’ reserved space at event.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFO:
- All Vendors must supply a basic game for children, prizes are optional but encouraged.
- All non-food vendors will be placed on a treasure map & given a stamp (if needed.)
- All vendor vehicles, which are not in use during the event, must park at a reserved free parking location at Jewett City Savings Bank. You will also be given a parking pass.
- Vendors must be setup by 2:00 am and stay until 9:00 pm.
- Power will be supplied to tents and food trucks for decorative lighting only. No power is to be used for cooking or powering utilities.
- Please be sure to stake down all tents due to the high winds of LIFE-STAR landing nearby.
- BRING CANDY! During the Trunk or Treat time (will be announced at the event) all vendors must be part of the candy handout activity! Over 2000 children expected.
This is the Official Page of the Town of Griswold's Youth & Family Services Department / Griswold Park & Recreation Department - Updated 2017 - To report a problem, just contact us