Yo-Yo and Mo offer a series of playful experiments that show how art and music inspire each other. Watch, listen or even join in from home with paper and doodling implements!
FREE FUN! HUNDREDS OF GEO'S AROUND OUR TOWN!
Kids Under 5
1. Make this simple DIY ball ramp game.
2. Play free games featuring Elmo, Daniel Tiger and more at pbskids.org.
3. ABCmouse.com offers a 30-day free trial of their interactive lessons and games.
4. Try out Post-It Match—a DIY name recognition activity.
5. Watch astronauts read children’s books from space.
6. Through the quarantine, Other Goose is offering their charter school-approved curriculum for free. Start budgeting like a boss with our FREE budgeting tool!
7. Disney+ is a favorite in our house, and they offer a seven-day free trial. (Be sure to set a reminder on your calendar to cancel on day seven!)
Kindergarten to Middle School
8. Create new animals, build a habitat for them and so much more with Switch Zoo Animal Games.
9. A whole website of Dr. Seuss games? Adorable.
11. Create your own spelling tests or choose from dozens at Spelling Training.
12. Help your kids plant their first garden! This site has everything you need.
Middle School, High School and Beyond
13. Learn a new language!
14. Use code-breaking and geography skills in these awesome Carmen Sandiego worksheets.
15. Check out free cooking and science experiments every day.
16. Try a free trial of online courses for teens and adults.
17. AP students can prep for their courses using live trivia and study guides.
18. Brush up on your writing skills with this writing course free trial.
19. Don’t forget, you can watch every episode of The Rachel Cruze Show for free!
20. Watch live video feeds of giraffes, baboons, polar bears and more from the San Diego Zoo.
21. This app adds music, sound effects and character voices to children’s books to create a totally new story time experience!
22. Print out these at-home activity packs for math and reading at every grade level, and check out hundreds of thousands MORE worksheets here.
23. Watch these livestreams of real wildlife from Alaska.
24. Play educational games personalized to your child’s learning level at DreamBox.
PARENT RESOURCES FOR LEARNING FROM HOME!
LIKE THIS GREAT PAGE CALLED WIZCASE.COM
Top 20 Online Resources to Help Kids Learn From Home in 2021
- CoolMath4Kids — Practice Algebra With Fun Math Games and Tricky Puzzles
- Duolingo — Perfect for Improving Language Skills in Only 5 Minutes a Day
- PBS Kids — Encourage Learning With Popular Cartoon Characters
- GoNoodle — Fun Dance Routines That Incorporate Learning Through Movement
- National Geographic Kids — Investigate World Wonders From the Leading Geography Site
- TIME for Kids — Current Events (and More) Explained in Child-Friendly Language
- Cosmic Kids — Calm Young Minds With Themed Yoga Classes
- Funbrain — Fully Interactive Lessons to Keep Kids Occupied and Interested
- Scholastic Kids — Practice Reading and Understanding With Popular Book Characters
- Wonderopolis — Find Answers for Curious Minds That Always Ask Questions
- Science Bob — Science Made Fun Through Easy-to-Follow Experiments
- TED-Ed — Entertaining Videos That Stimulate Learning in Bite-Size Lessons
- Fuse School — Entertain Little Scientists With Lessons Created by Teachers
- Make Me Genius — Advanced Topics for Those Who Want to Enhance Their Learning
- NASA Kids — Explore the Wonders of Space From Your Own Home
- Exploratorium — Turn Your House Into a Laboratory With Hands-On Science Experiments
- Storynory — A Large Selection of Audio Stories to Improve Your Kids’ Reading
- Highlight Kids — Unleash Creativity Through Home Crafts and Games for Kids of All Ages
- Help My Kid Learn — Easy-to-Navigate Site With Simple but Effective Learning Tips
- ABCYa! — Great Learning Resources for Preschoolers and Teenagers